HOW TO MAKE BALLERINA’S BUN?
WHAT YOU NEED:
2 rubber buckle
Thin wire buckle
1. Make your hair a horse’s-throwt with it right from the top. Don’t forget to include your bangs.
2. Pass the horse’s queue through the middle of the hair sponge.
3/4. Lift the horse’s queue up and split it to the right and left with two equal parts.
5. Distribute the two equal parts you have separated to cover the top and bottom of the sponge. Make sure the sponge doesn’t show up.
6. Hold the sponge and give your hair the shape of a bun. Do not touch the freed parts.
7. Once the loose hair on the top of your hair will pass under the sponge. (Stabilize with wire buckle.)
8. Put the rubber buckle around the bun.
9. Turn the released hair clockwise.
10. Stabilize with a thin wire buckle so that your hair doesn’t fall forward.
11. Tighten the hairspray so that your hair is not spoiled.